You might also like
- Sneak to find which friends are online without signing into Yahoo Messenger ( Desktop Version )
- Fake incoming calls to save you from boring conversations [Free Android app]
- How to use Footnotes and Endnotes in Word 2010
- (Possibly) Wrong CSE Code Implementation and DFP led to “Disabled Ad Serving” from Adsense
- Transformers 3 comes to Windows 7 Themes
Ashish has already posted a list of keyboard shortcuts in Windows 7, I recently came across another list which has been released lately, it has 14 new Windows 7 shortcuts which is majorly concerned with multi monitor / Display configuration and taskbar.
Here is the list -
Win + Spacebar Aero desktop peek, just like that small rectangle at the right bottom corner next to the time display.
Win + Left Arrow toggle docking to half the screen starting by the left half
Win + Right Arrow toggle docking to half the screen starting by the right half
Win + Shift + Left Arrow move the window one monitor left in a multi-monitor display
Win + Shift + Right Arrow move the window one monitor right in a multi-monitor display
Win + Up Arrow maximize
Win + Down Arrow minimize
Win + Home minimize/maximize all inactive windows
Win + P show presentation mode projector options
Win + G show desktop gadgets
Win + Any number (1, 2, 3, .., 0) open the corresponding taskbar pinned program
Ctrl + Click a pinned taskbar icon to cycle through the program’s open windows (e.g. IE)
Ctrl + Shift + Click a pinned taskbar icon to run a new instance of the program as administrator
Shift + Click a pinned taskbar icon to run a new instance of the program
So, the users who love using keyboard over the mouse, now have another reason to increase their Windows 7 love.