You might also like
- Use Windows Vista Resource Monitor to track running programs
- (Possibly) Wrong CSE Code Implementation and DFP led to “Disabled Ad Serving” from Adsense
- How to test your HTML live with CSS
- Touch Based Recovery for Android with ICS Theme ( Nexus S / Nexus S 4G )
- Vine for Skype — Video Messaging comes to Skype & FAQ’s you should know
We have talked about Online Periodic table twice of which Ptable was the best but if you want something which runs on your desktop this one from MCH Multimedia is a good option ( though it uses flash and your browser to display ).
Apart from detailed information with atomic mass, atomic number, period number, melting point, boiling point and a detailed description for over 100 elements it also features :
- uses dynamic buttons and
- effective color coding to distinguish between family of elements.
- Filter based on Family Elements i.e. Alakaline earth etc.
Download it for free from here