You might also like
- Gmail doesn’t allow you to forget the attachment, if mentioned in the mail
- Video : Pics lets you do better photo management on iPad / iPhone
- Online Notepad with auto save, convert to PDF and other features – Writer
- Find your running train status [ India Only ]
- Getting Traffic details with Google Maps and My location
YouTube has finally added an option which allows you to download YouTube videos which you have created and uploaded using your YouTube Account. This means you cannot download videos from any other account but only yours.
This is useful in situation where you have lost the original video you created and re-creating the video again is either not possible or will take a lot of time to convert the raw video.
How to download you YouTube videos from your account.
- Log-in to YouTube in your account.
- Go to http://www.youtube.com/my_videos or the My Videos Section where you see the list of all the videos.
- For each video, you will see an edit button. Click on it and you should see an option which says Download MP4.
- Click on it and save it in your computer.
One the file is downloaded, you can use any software to convert these videos into any format you want. Since you have copyright over this videos, you are free to convert it.
We recommend Hamster Video Converter : This free video converter utility can create or convert video into iOS compatible or iTunes compatible video format. All you need is to select the right device for conversion. See example below :
What you can do with your YouTube Videos :
- If its a song you created, convert them into Ringtone.
- You can use them to convert into Apple format and then watch on iPad, iPhone or iPod.
Related YouTube Tools :