You might also like
- How to share same folder under multiple names and different permission in Windows
- How to change Registered Owner and Organization Name in Windows 7
- Why and How using the Windows 7 Action center helps you troubleshooting pc issues
- Feature yourself on Magazine Covers and buy the printed version of same
- Download True Type Fonts of Hollywood Movies and Cartoons
In the version 4.2 ( which can be downloaded from here ) more emphasis was given more on how users can communicate ,share the maps with each other using SMS or Email on the go. I wish there was a way that shared link could have been launched in the Local Google Maps directly.
It is also possible that you can make a call to that location if there is a phone number associated with it. Sharing is only via SMS or Email and I do not see any integration made when native application of Facebook or Twitter is installed on your mobile.
Offcourse there is a integration with Google Buzz and you can share photos, comment if you are signed in your Google Accounts.