You might also like
- TubeRadio is Virtual Music Player for Youtube
- Track your BlackBerry data, voice and sms usage to get early warning
- Bitcasa Invites : Sync hardrive to cloud and use it without plugging it back
- Auto connect to Open WIFI with Wifi Finder
- Advance Port Scanner tells you If Someone Is on your Home Network
In the version 4.2 ( which can be downloaded from here ) more emphasis was given more on how users can communicate ,share the maps with each other using SMS or Email on the go. I wish there was a way that shared link could have been launched in the Local Google Maps directly.
It is also possible that you can make a call to that location if there is a phone number associated with it. Sharing is only via SMS or Email and I do not see any integration made when native application of Facebook or Twitter is installed on your mobile.
Offcourse there is a integration with Google Buzz and you can share photos, comment if you are signed in your Google Accounts.