You might also like
- Store, Share and Collaborate with 4shared [ File Sharing ]
- Create Virtual Hard disk from Live physical disk for Virtual PC
- How to grab and download the YouTube Video Thumbnail
- Set transparent background to Taskbar and Softkey bars : Windows Mobile
- Chirp : Best Desktop Twitter Client for Vista and Windows 7 users
In the version 4.2 ( which can be downloaded from here ) more emphasis was given more on how users can communicate ,share the maps with each other using SMS or Email on the go. I wish there was a way that shared link could have been launched in the Local Google Maps directly.
It is also possible that you can make a call to that location if there is a phone number associated with it. Sharing is only via SMS or Email and I do not see any integration made when native application of Facebook or Twitter is installed on your mobile.
Offcourse there is a integration with Google Buzz and you can share photos, comment if you are signed in your Google Accounts.