You might also like
- Fireshot : Free Alternative to Screenshot / Screen Capture softwares
- Get more control on how PDF files gets downloaded with Firefox
- Right way to remove IMAP folders from Outlook
- Allow only Apps you want on your Android Phone : Parental Control
- How to create Low-Cost Multi-touch Whiteboard using the Wii Remote
Windows 7 Amazing Library feature is one solution if you deal with lot of folders every day and eekp on changing folders to get in there. Though its cool and lets you create new Library also but there si no way ( Yet ) to change the icons which is a great way to differentiate libraries from one another. By default you get a general icon.
Replace Library Icons is small application which lets you change any of the Libraries icon and in case you dont like it, you can revert back. You can choose the icon from DLL or ICO file.