You might also like
- How to boot into Windows 7 from Windows 8 without double restart
- Twixtreme : BlackBerry Twitter client that works without data plan
- Automatically change default printer when you change your network in Windows 7
- Usage Rights: The new parameter in Google Image search
- Prevent websites link to open in New window in Chrome
Windows Start Menu or also called as Start Orb has a default image of Windows 7 logo. Nothing boring about it but if you want to change and customize it, here is a start menu image changes which you can download and use it for free.
This application needs Bitmap image to get the best experience. This application is developed by Kishan who explains on how to use it as below
The 2 files “Windows 7 Start Orb Changer.exe” & “r.exe” should stay in the same folder to work. It works with both Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit. If you get an error while changing the start orb bitmap click on “Continue” and try again.