You might also like
- Hot on Google+ shows up on Pages, Its pretty intrusive & How to turn it off
- Motorola Moto G Priced at Rs. 12499 ( 8GB) and Rs.13999 (16GB) on Flipkart
- Chat on Lan with IP Messenger for Android
- Replace a celebrity face with yours, get hillarious mashups
- Guide to create account in Facebook in right manner
Few days back I talked about a software which allows you to create a virtual drive of any folder i.e. like your c drive or d drive it can create another drive say Y which appears in your my computer.
The software name was Visual Subst which made me thought if it was a windows command. I looked around and yes that was true. Subst is dos command which allows you create virtual drive out of any folder. Very handy for the most frequent accessed folders.
Here is complete option for SUBST
Associates a path with a drive letter.
SUBST [drive1: [drive2:]path]
SUBST drive1: /D
drive1: Specifies a virtual drive to which you want to assign a path.
[drive2:]path Specifies a physical drive and path you want to assign to
a virtual drive.
/D Deletes a substituted (virtual) drive.
Type SUBST with no parameters to display a list of current virtual drives.
It works on Windows VIsta, XP and should on windows 7 too. So if you dont want to use any of the software just remember the command but if tot comfortable with Dos command ? try the Visual Subst Tool