You might also like
- Find missing Torrent Download Links On The Piratebay, instead of Magnet Links
- Update running virtual machines with Virtual Machine Servicing Tool
- Wish You a very Happy New Year !!!
- In Case of Emergency stores critical personal and medical data on Mobile
- Capture BlackBerry Screenshot without connecting to computer
My Nokia Phone ( N72 ) started performing very slow from last week. I had no idea what was wrong untill it clicked that I had a memory card also inside it. So here is a quick tip in case your N Series phone is getting slowed down.
While the OS in your phone does not give you way to defrag the memory card but still you can do it. Just connect your phone to the computer and change the mode of connection as data transfer from the phone. This will basically make the MEMORY CARD of the phone in my computer in the devices with removable storage like any other USB device
Now all you need is to right click and defrag it like you do with you hard drives. However if you have a memory card reader you can do it directly through it.
So my question to you …How do you speed and make your smart phones faster ? Any tips ?