You might also like
- Visual journey across the World Heritage Sites on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- PayPal doesn’t allow Payments between Indian Accounts via Credit Card
- Levelator : Improved version now supports 24-bit files
- Video : Hand Draw Expressions = Scribbles on Gmail for Mobile / iOS
- Social Media Sites – Are we using it in real sense [ Podcast ]
HTC Phone has a weather clock app which drizzles, shines and shows clouds depending on your current location. The application stays on the home screen of the phone. The same application is now available for Windows 7 and you can create a minimalistic desktop with it. It is transparent which mixes well with the desktop background.
It also comes along with inbuilt wallpaper changer which picks up images from a specified folder. To start with it you will need to select your current location and for best look you should have a clean background which I achieve using Fences. It hides my desktop on double click. You can choose to use Aero Glass, Weather Animation and even fix a location to appear when windows start.