You might also like
- Jetpack brings Universal Search for WordPress Admin Panel — Omnisearch
- Network Testing Tool to see if your ISP is blocking Bittorrent port
- Autoreply and Recieve Notification when you go offline on messenger
- Chalkboard: Draw/Write using your mouse and save as an image file
- BlackBerry App to track CWG 2010
HTC Phone has a weather clock app which drizzles, shines and shows clouds depending on your current location. The application stays on the home screen of the phone. The same application is now available for Windows 7 and you can create a minimalistic desktop with it. It is transparent which mixes well with the desktop background.
It also comes along with inbuilt wallpaper changer which picks up images from a specified folder. To start with it you will need to select your current location and for best look you should have a clean background which I achieve using Fences. It hides my desktop on double click. You can choose to use Aero Glass, Weather Animation and even fix a location to appear when windows start.