You might also like
- Metro Link Apps : Create Shortcuts of Windows 8 Metro Apps on Desktop
- Create central Contact Hub with Sync Contacts
- Sending Mass Scrap on Orkut is Official ( With Google Wave in Background )
- Nvidia GPU to support Directx 10 and H.264 HD playback
- How to fix when BlackBerry cannot make a cellular connection
Its pretty common practice that any time you meet a new person on internet you would like to have some background check to find where the person is involved online so you can find more about him. Until now we had been doing it manually, picking link from one place or the other but now Madgex labs has come out with a FireFox extension that does this job for you.
They call it Identify and it does what it says. Go to any of the profile of a person for whom you want to check and press alt i on windows or ctrl i on mac and it will display you a information of the social profiles in an in line windows. This is how it looked for me
This FF Extension uses Google’s Social Graph API to find social networking site individual has profile and then YQL API to drill down on more details. As a matter of fact they have a Social Graph Explorer which returned more information that the extension did, even my latest pic. I think Madgex Lab should take a look into this. I think there is more space for improvements.
You can download the Firefox extension, Identify from Madgex Lab page and also use the Social Graph explorer ( linked above ) to find more details.