You might also like
- Get Windows Phone / iPhone Like notification on Android Phones ( Supports Google Voice notifications )
- Password Vault – A password management system for IT-Support
- SnagIt Tips and Tricks : Capturing Links and embed in PDF or Flash
- Bacardi B-Live Share – Download Groove Armada’s ‘GO’, Share it and get more
- Be Careful with Ignore feature in Outlook 2010
Consider those scenarios, like you are sitting in your bed, watching your favorite show on the TV and somehow you get reminded to make a call, you start searching for your cell phone, or maybe you just returned from office and while entering your house you casually through your phone on the couch in the living room and later you start hunting for it as you don’t have any idea where have you kept it.
There could be several such scenarios when you feel so helpless, and it takes a worse face when you don’t have another phone so that you can simply make your misplaced phone ring to locate it.
‘Where’s My Cell Phone’ is a service which is damn helpful if you have misplaced your cell phone. All you have to do is, simply key in your number and click on ‘Make it Ring’, as shown below.
As soon as you click on ‘Make it Ring’ your cell phone starts ringing, and so this way you can easily get it.
Later you can Tweet about it as well if you want.