Finding current status of train in India is little problematic due to over traffic most of the time and if you just can’t wait for it CRIS of India has one right online service for you up and running. All you need is to just give your train name and number and get the current status of the train any time and in between any station.
Related Reading : Find Live Status by Sending SMS or Online. Read Here
Go to Train Running Information, Here you have two tabs, one is train and second is Stations.
Step 1: Fill in your train number or name and hit the search button. You can also use train number, train name, source, destination or a combination of all.
Step 2 : Next you get is a couple of trains matching to your need and you need to select the right train. You also get to see the days on which train run.
Step 3 : After you click the selected train, you get details as follows :
- Today’s or Latest Day.
- Tomorrow’s or day after tomorrow’s train
- Te next option required is select for which Stoppage you want to find the status.
- Look for a blue colored bar which says “Select train based on station”
- Select station you want to check for next screen you would get all the details of its current status.
The next screen then gives you the following details :
- Current Status of the train. (On Time, Delayed, Re-scheduled etc)
- Last Location / Updated time of train
- Next two stop and expected time of travel.
- Previous two stops and departure time.
- You also get to see Train Name, Station Name, Actual / Expected Arrival Schedule Departure Time
- Delay in Departure, Actual / Expected Departure and Last Update at.
Bookmarking Trains you often travel on :
It is also possible to bookmark a train using the star button on the left side of the train. This way when you visit the train enquiry site next time, it will be automatically listed below the search box.
This would be the best way to find the current status of your train if you are always connected to internet. So stop dialing and start spotting it online.