You might also like
- How to fix “iTunes Sync Required” issue when using Home Sharing for the first time
- Free Android application helps to locate nearby washrooms/public toilets
- Windows 7 : Private folders lets you share data with password
- View Photos as Slideshow from Multiple Folders
- How to remove stored username from web browsers
So, the 2010 FIFA World Cup is almost here, and Football Fans are all set to catch the fun, people have planned not miss even a single match, and those who won’t be able to catch the matches on their TV sets have made an alternate arrangements, like downloading the ESPN 2010 FIFA World Cup app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. If you have none of these and you own a BlackBerry, here is a free app for you.
This 2010 FIFA World Cup app for BlackBerry is released by ZonaBlackBerry and s42.com.ve, and is free to use. Here is the list of features for this app –
- Live score updates.
- Calendar integration, to remind you about the match schedules.
- Team Statistics.
- Supports multiple languages and Time zones.
Here are some snapshots of this app –