You might also like
- Dim the other lights in background while watching a Video [Chrome and Firefox]
- Free Download ‘Loading’ message Screen Savers for PC and Mac
- Block a site from Browsing History
- Zero Zipper : Create 0 Size Mirror of a Folder ( including files ) and Zip It
- How to get anonymous feedback from trusted people
If you already tried Free Windows 7 themes and styles for Vista , you can now go ahead and try changing the login screen or Logonscreen and make it just like Windows 7 login screen.
For Windows Vista
- Download file
- Install Logonvista
- Load the logon which is in the rar file
- Take permission for basebrd.dll 4m c:\windows\branding\basebrd\basebrd.dll
- Replace with the given dll
- Logout and see the changes
For Windows Xp
Extract the downloaded ZIP file and then look for an exe with name LOGINUI. This file has to replace the default LOGINUI.EXE file which is present in your SYSTEM32 folder of Windows Directory.