You might also like
- How to search a word inside multiple text or binary files ?
- Winamp Toolbar – First Impression [ Review ]
- Facebook Shared Album: Let Everybody Add Pictures of the Trip you Planned Together
- Best sites to search and download free wallpapers Part 2
- List Randomizer : Perfect for choosing anything randomly
If you already tried Free Windows 7 themes and styles for Vista , you can now go ahead and try changing the login screen or Logonscreen and make it just like Windows 7 login screen.
For Windows Vista
- Download file
- Install Logonvista
- Load the logon which is in the rar file
- Take permission for basebrd.dll 4m c:\windows\branding\basebrd\basebrd.dll
- Replace with the given dll
- Logout and see the changes
For Windows Xp
Extract the downloaded ZIP file and then look for an exe with name LOGINUI. This file has to replace the default LOGINUI.EXE file which is present in your SYSTEM32 folder of Windows Directory.