You might also like
- Orkut Extension : Share sites, Receive updates and scrap notification from Chrome
- TidyRead renders better readability of Webpages
- Get email notification when somebody Login to your Windows computer
- Printers are getting smarter but there is a long way to go
- Smart Power keeps your computer on when your network devices are
As usual Gmail has come with another brilliant idea of sending email to past and on top you can make the them as read.
Just click “Set custom time” from the Compose view. Any email you send to the past appears in the proper chronological order in your recipient’s inbox. You can opt for it to show up read or unread by selecting the appropriate option.
Gmail utilizes an e-flux capacitor to resolve issues of causality (see Grandfather Paradox).
So now if you had missed sending email regarding any work or forgotten wishing your wife…..time to set past to all good. LOL
Here are some exceprts:
“The entire concept of ‘late’ no longer exists for me. That’s pretty cool. Thanks Gmail!”
“I just got two tickets to Radiohead by being the ‘first’ to respond to a co-worker’s ‘first-come, first-serve’ email. Someone else had already won them, but I told everyone to check their inboxes again. Everyone sort of knows I used Custom Time on this one, but I’m denying it.”
“I used to be an honest person; but now I don’t have to be. It’s just so much easier this way. I’ve gained a lot of productivity by not having to think about doing the ‘right’ thing.”
Want to know more read on
By The Way Happy April Fools Day