You might also like
- Delicious acquired by the founders of YouTube, Chad Hurley and Steve Chen
- Get Windows Phone / iPhone Like notification on Android Phones ( Supports Google Voice notifications )
- Now you can Read / Write contents of PST Files
- How to control Windows 7 Personalization when you have whole family on it
- Track and find your stolen Laptop : Prey
Sometimes back I had talked about how to make sure the mails can be deleted from your mail server also when you delete from Microsoft Outlook. The answer was to set the purge option.
However I was looking back to the settings in Gmail with IMAP ( Which you can use it with Outlook or any other mail client ) they had give exclusive options to what happens when a mail gets deleted from the Outlook.
So the settings here will override your options in the mail client. You can set here to delete forever or just move to trash ( a better option ) when you delete any mail from your email client. You will find these under settings.