You might also like
- How to get embed code of a YouTube Video while it’s still uploading
- Side View Generator – See how a text looks from Sides [ 3D ]
- Video : Transformers : Dark of the Moon iPad Game Review
- Run your laptop for longer time with Windows Vista battery Saver
- Broken Windows Wallpaper pack looks awesome [Free Download]
Sometimes back I had talked about how to make sure the mails can be deleted from your mail server also when you delete from Microsoft Outlook. The answer was to set the purge option.
However I was looking back to the settings in Gmail with IMAP ( Which you can use it with Outlook or any other mail client ) they had give exclusive options to what happens when a mail gets deleted from the Outlook.
So the settings here will override your options in the mail client. You can set here to delete forever or just move to trash ( a better option ) when you delete any mail from your email client. You will find these under settings.