You might also like
- Interesting way to quickly resize and minimize Open Windows
- Pimp The Face : Create caricatures, funny faces, sketches on the fly
- Manage named ranges better with Name Manager in Excel 2007
- Artificial Neural Network and Evolutionary Computation – AI vs Humans
- Guide to Manage Windows 7 / Vista Firewall
Quick Tip: Microsoft Excel has got this superb feature of grouping and ungrouping when your excel files has huge amount of data ( Excel files are always in corporate world ). All you need is to select cells which you want to group and then Group > Rows or Cells from the Data Tab in Excel 2007.
This makes viewing of large excel files easier and this option is lot better than hiding cells or columns.