You might also like
- Useful Little tools for Windows Phone Developers
- Table of Figures : Index for images, labels and tables In Word [ Microsoft Office ]
- How to enable DreamScene in Windows 7
- How to Unlink Skype & Microsoft or Facebook Account, Mind the Limit
- Find WIFI access points and hot spots around you on Google Maps
Quick Tip: Microsoft Excel has got this superb feature of grouping and ungrouping when your excel files has huge amount of data ( Excel files are always in corporate world ). All you need is to select cells which you want to group and then Group > Rows or Cells from the Data Tab in Excel 2007.
This makes viewing of large excel files easier and this option is lot better than hiding cells or columns.