You might also like
- How to create Free Screensavers and Slide Shows using your own Images and sound
- Free Download Wheat Wallpaper Pack
- Review: 4 in 1 Charge + Sync Cable (MicroUSB, Lightning, 40Pin & Galaxy Tab)
- How to instantly create a Free Android app for your Blog/Website
- Convert you photos to Sketches and Paintings: FotoSketcher
Quick Tip: Microsoft Excel has got this superb feature of grouping and ungrouping when your excel files has huge amount of data ( Excel files are always in corporate world ). All you need is to select cells which you want to group and then Group > Rows or Cells from the Data Tab in Excel 2007.
This makes viewing of large excel files easier and this option is lot better than hiding cells or columns.