- Octacore Snapdragon 616 @ 1.5 GHz with Adreno 405, 3GB RAM, and 16 GB internal Storage.
- Metallic Body & Fingerprint sensor
- 13 MP Rear camera with Dual LED Flash & 5 MP Rear camera.
- Non removable 3000 mAh battery.
- While the display is 1080P, there is no Corning’s Gorilla Glass Protection, but comes with in-house protection thats built into it during production.
- The metal finish of the phone looks pretty nice.
- At the bottom, you will notice speaker grills, but thats only for show as it comes with a mono speaker.
- The wall charger in the box is only 1 Amp, and will not be able to charge your phone faster, when compared to 2 Amp. Lenovo Vibe comes with 2 Amp charger, and takes a lead here.
- The phone is preloaded with Emotion UI 3.1 which has a look and feel close to iOS devices.
- You get 9.83 GB of free storage space.
- Android 5.1
We will be comparing Honor 5X with Lenovo Vibe, and K4 Note so let us know if you would like us to keep certain things in mind.