You might also like
- Gmail gets Desktop / Chat Notification via popups for Chrome Only [ It works Now ]
- Browse and view 5000+ Funny Pictures on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- Test If your PopUp blocker really works
- Track if your ISP changes the external IP of your home computer
- Search for lost Rapidshare files with iNeedFile
Many a time you need to ask for handwritten signature and if you are using Microsoft Office Word you can use the Signature Line feature. This tool is available under Insert > Signature Line which is at the corner of the ribbon menu. This signature feature also lets third part signature plugin to be used in Office Word.
- Before actually signing you will need to have your signature file ready. You can have it scanned and save it as PNG file with transparent support so the background is clean and when you insert in the document it looks like you have signed it actually.
- Select an area where you want the signature box to appear. On ribbon menu > insert > Signature. Click ok to continue.
- You will see a screen below which you can call it as Signature Creating tool. This tool asks you for the names and position of the person who is going to sign.
- Once done you would see the signature area ready. To sign you can double-click on it and browse to select the signature image you scanned. Also note that date is recorded when you sign and it appears on top right of the box.
- You can also sign document by typing in. Since this is a digital record it still can be used. Also note that it records the username with which you are signed in windows. So make sure you use your account before signining in.
- As soon as you complete this, you will see that Word Document will finalize the document. This is to make sure no editing is done after this. However if you still edit the document, the signature is removed.
Related : Type in your handwriting by creating True Type Fonts out of your handwriting