You might also like
- Instantly create Android mascot like Avatar [Free Android App]
- Watch videos online, while working with other applications
- 12 Power Point resources,tips,tricks [ You Should Bookmark ]
- Add People to Google Plus Hangouts by calling them on Phone
- Finally They did it : Wireless Electricity – A Reality Now
Have you ever felt bugged-up with the Start-up and Shutdown jingle of your Windows XP or Vista ? If yes, here is the solution, now you use any of your favorite voice or music or dialogue as your PC’s shutdown and start up.
It’s a simple 4 step process.
Choose the track which you want to play at start-up and shutdown jingles,
- It should be in .WAV format.
- The size of file should not be large, prefer keeping them within in 1 Mb, otherwise your startup will take a bit longer.
If the file you want to make your start-up or shutdown is not in .WAV format, you can easily convert them using Jet Audio 7, or any other converter.
Now rename these files as “Windows XP Startup.WAV” and “Windows XP Shutdown.WAV” respectively.
Now Go to “C:\WINDOWS\MEDIA”, here you will find files “Windows XP Startup.WAV” and “Windows XP Shutdown.WAV”, move them to some other locations, this step is required for, in case you need to revert back these sounds, else you can ignore this step.
Now the files you have chosen and renamed, just copy-paste or cut paste them in “C:\WINDOWS\MEDIA”, here you go, now you can enjoy the new Start-up and shutdown.
Here is one music file I had created for both of them Download and Try