You might also like
- Blackberry App to access the LA Public Library on the go
- Breaking ICE Bricks to get a Windows Phone 7 [ Video ]
- “Sea Ray” ( Video ) Nokia’s First Windows Phone ( With Mango Update )
- Xoopit : The fastest way to find images, attachments and Videos in Gmail
- Record a video of activities done on your Computer in your absence
Codepad, is an online service which allows you to check the codes written by you, without installing any compiler. You just need to paste your code as shown below, choose the programming language via the radio button, and soon you will come across the output, or the errors in the code.
The service is quite simple to use, can be a very useful tool at times when you want to run the code on a machine which doesn’t have the required compiler. Codes written in following languages can be tested, just with a mouse click.
Just paste the code you have in the editor and hit the run button. If you do not want your code to be listed in public, make sure you have checked private checkbox.
Once the code is compiled and executed, you get three things :
- A url where anybody can see the output. Useful if you want to share it with others.
- Properly formatted and colour highlighter code
- Output with Error details and mention of line number.
- The Editor again if you want to change language and re run the code.
You can also have a look to the codes people are trying on Codepad, with the help of link on top-right position of the page.