After reading Amit’s post on extracting images from power point / PowerPoint, I got inspired if I can find anything more. One of the person seems to be interested in converting all the PowerPoint slides into images.The idea was more induced when i saw some search hits for images on my power point article lately. . Its damn easy and it takes just few seconds to do it.
In PowerPoint 2010 it has changed a little but more or less it is the same :
- Go to BackStage >Save and Send > Change File Type
- Select PNG or JPEG as File Types
- You will be opted if you want to save them as single or one for each slide.
In PowerPoint 2007 :
- Open the PowerPoint presentation (PPT or PPS).
- Go to File > Save As > Other formats
- Now you will see lot of options for in the combo box. Select JPEG format and save.
- This will save all your file into a folder with same name as your ppt or pps name.
Related : 15 Essential tips for power points