Sometimes we have really long slide show but not every slide is important. What if you want to show only few selected slides out of them. Instead of copying it into another slide show now you can customize to choose particular slides in Power Point 2007. Where it can be useful ? Lets take a case where you just need to target educated audience . The need not to know right from the scratch but only the advanced part. This will be very handful at those times.
Update : This is also applicable to Microsoft Office Powerpoint 2010
Steps to make customized Slide show from existing one :
Create custom show is present in slide show menu
- Open your presentation.
- Click on the slides show tab in the menu.
- Now click on Custom Slide Show drop down icon
- Then click on Custom Shows and New to create it.
- From the pane to the left, select the slides you want to put in new show and Add.
- Thats all your custom show is ready.
Now to play it, click on Custom Slide Show drop-down and click one the custom show you just created.
Add selected slides according to your requirement
Create custom Slide Show appear in menu after you save it. Next time you want to run the slide show, just click and run it.