You might also like
- TweetMyPC: Unfortunately didn’t work for me, any suggestions?
- Firefox Tabs response slow ? Suspend Background Tabs can help
- Download iOS 4.3.1, Hopefully battery life issue is fixed
- Video : How to Add Shutdown, Restart, Sleep and Switch Tiles to Windows 8 Metro Start Menu
- Crop, rotate and add Shadow to your photos online: Cut My Pic
Finding new files in windows is little difficult though you can do it by using bit of filters and search stuff but there is no ways a Windows user can find out what was lately added to any drive. Bit of pain but may be we can get it in next windows version but till then Ghacks found Drive Sort.
This simple utility lists down 100 recent files that was added to any drive you select and lets you directly open the containing folder or launch it from there. You can download it from L Madhanavn’s Site, Thanks Martin