You might also like
- Capture BlackBerry Screenshot without connecting to computer
- Troubleshoot your Windows 7 PC with Fix it Center
- Crawl Rapid Share : Search Rapid share files in Real time with Link validity
- Transliteration Tools to Type in your Native Language
- 9 Tips to increase your productivity with Excel 2007 [ Office ]
Finding new files in windows is little difficult though you can do it by using bit of filters and search stuff but there is no ways a Windows user can find out what was lately added to any drive. Bit of pain but may be we can get it in next windows version but till then Ghacks found Drive Sort.
This simple utility lists down 100 recent files that was added to any drive you select and lets you directly open the containing folder or launch it from there. You can download it from L Madhanavn’s Site, Thanks Martin