You might also like
- Change Google Plus Layout, Post Width & Auto Refresh for Latest Content.
- Dropout : Search / Find files faster in Dropbox ( Across Computers )
- Ultimate Email Directory : Find lost email address
- Open and edit PDF files and Forms within the Firefox [add-on]
- Auto Install Flash ( Frash ) online on iPhone 4, 3Gs and iPad
Finding new files in windows is little difficult though you can do it by using bit of filters and search stuff but there is no ways a Windows user can find out what was lately added to any drive. Bit of pain but may be we can get it in next windows version but till then Ghacks found Drive Sort.
This simple utility lists down 100 recent files that was added to any drive you select and lets you directly open the containing folder or launch it from there. You can download it from L Madhanavn’s Site, Thanks Martin