You might also like
- Carry your Laptop in USB drive with MojoPac
- Keep track of all file usage with Recent File Views
- Block Chrome Extensions using Google Chrome Group Policy Settings
- [Guide] How to Choose Between a dSLR and a Point and Shoot DigiCam ?
- Should I Buy Microsoft Surface Windows RT or Windows 8 Pro or an Ultrabook
Blackberry Mobiles come along with a password protection feature which allows you to completely lockdown your mobile to safeguard from unauthorized installations and prevent users from getting into your personal area.
Now though its good but there is a bit of problem with it, In case of emergency you need to unlock to make call and in case you can’t nobody else can.
Coming to good part that Blackberry password feature let’s you choose setting which gives you an option to place calls even if its password protected
Go to Options then password and select yes for setting which says allow outgoing calls when locked. Next time when u make a call you will get this as one of option.
Tips on the move!