You might also like
- Batch Rename those Poorly Named APK files to their Actual names
- Free Download Windows 7 Taskbar Color Changer
- Create Windows Shortcuts that don’t ask for Administrator Privilege every time
- Guide to Manage Multiple user profiles in Chrome
- How to update Unknown Music Album Info using Windows Media Player
So, how about making your photo look old, the photo u clicked these days, making it look the way as if it was shot when your grandpa was a kid….lol. http://labs.wanokoto.jp/olds, access this page, and have fun, choose the English option on top right position of page, now you can see the ‘Browse’ button, so give the path and then click on the button below, named as ‘Convert’ and you will get the output, an antique counterpart of your modern photo. Save and enjoy.
You cant beat the way it looks after the conversion is over. Check my picture and see. It works pretty fast, photos really look old enough after conversion, Nice service to have fun.