You might also like
- Video : Windows 8 Enterprise N RTM – Stock Apps + Desktop ( First look)
- Eleven Light weight counterparts of your must have applications [ We Recommend ]
- Make USB drive Read-Only when you plug it in your computer
- Gionee E6 Review : Brilliant Design & Display but Poor in Gaming & Music
- Improve your one minute speech with OneWord.com
So, how about making your photo look old, the photo u clicked these days, making it look the way as if it was shot when your grandpa was a kid….lol. http://labs.wanokoto.jp/olds, access this page, and have fun, choose the English option on top right position of page, now you can see the ‘Browse’ button, so give the path and then click on the button below, named as ‘Convert’ and you will get the output, an antique counterpart of your modern photo. Save and enjoy.
You cant beat the way it looks after the conversion is over. Check my picture and see. It works pretty fast, photos really look old enough after conversion, Nice service to have fun.