You might also like
- Google Custom Search updated, Loads Faster with Server and on Page Tag control
- Video : Pics lets you do better photo management on iPad / iPhone
- How to block specific program for any Windows user
- How to fix Bluetooth peripheral missing driver for BlackBerry in Windows 7
- Get 3000 minutes of free calling to US and Canada with ooVoo
So, how about making your photo look old, the photo u clicked these days, making it look the way as if it was shot when your grandpa was a kid….lol. http://labs.wanokoto.jp/olds, access this page, and have fun, choose the English option on top right position of page, now you can see the ‘Browse’ button, so give the path and then click on the button below, named as ‘Convert’ and you will get the output, an antique counterpart of your modern photo. Save and enjoy.
You cant beat the way it looks after the conversion is over. Check my picture and see. It works pretty fast, photos really look old enough after conversion, Nice service to have fun.