You might also like
- Levelator : Improved version now supports 24-bit files
- Free Android app helps you monitor electricity, gas and water consumption
- Review: 4 in 1 Charge + Sync Cable (MicroUSB, Lightning, 40Pin & Galaxy Tab)
- Mailbox Map : Find your nearest Mailboxes [ US only ]
- Free Download PayPal app for Nokia Symbian mobiles
This Episode we discuss on the most common and not effective habits of organizing files and folders. This messy habit not only leads to confusion when you need to search your files but a big issue when you have to reinstall your OS.
I have emphasized on Keeping folders into a separate drive instead of keeping in my folders. The problem with these folders is they get either deleted or lost when you go for new installation.
You can even create folders like images, documents where subsections can be according ot your colege, family or whichever suits your need.