You might also like
- Shortcut world: Find keyboard shortcuts for common applications
- Add People Hub to Windows 7 ( Windows 8 Theme )
- Make slideshows of your photos as avi file: Picture to avi
- How to access encrypted files in NTFS partiton after re-install
- Microsoft Student’s deal: Download Visual Studio 2008 and more for Free
This Episode we discuss on the most common and not effective habits of organizing files and folders. This messy habit not only leads to confusion when you need to search your files but a big issue when you have to reinstall your OS.
I have emphasized on Keeping folders into a separate drive instead of keeping in my folders. The problem with these folders is they get either deleted or lost when you go for new installation.
You can even create folders like images, documents where subsections can be according ot your colege, family or whichever suits your need.