You might also like
- Find WIFI access points and hot spots around you on Google Maps
- How to know if somebody is logged in your Facebook account
- How to create Outlook.com Email Id without renaming your Live / Hotmail Account to Outlook
- Android app to read world’s most popular full-content newspapers
- Add Glamor Effect to your photos, and look like a Model
Here is another quick tip from excels special paste function. If you want to add , multiply, devide or subtract 2 columns in an excel sheet quickly using the special function is the only way. All you need is do a copy from a column and then right click on top of cell you want to perform the addition or whatever you want. Then just paste its specially.
- Select the cell values of which you want to other column. Now select the other set of columns where you want to add.
- Right click and the special paste
- Select ADD . ok.
This will add the column values. have fun!!