You might also like
- WordPress for BlackBerry gets basic formatting option : 1.3
- How to control Windows 7 Personalization when you have whole family on it
- Video on How to transfer Windows User & Data from one PC to another PC
- Recover deleted photos from your Digital Camera or Memory card
- How to mark all unread emails in Gmail as read
Here is another quick tip from excels special paste function. If you want to add , multiply, devide or subtract 2 columns in an excel sheet quickly using the special function is the only way. All you need is do a copy from a column and then right click on top of cell you want to perform the addition or whatever you want. Then just paste its specially.
- Select the cell values of which you want to other column. Now select the other set of columns where you want to add.
- Right click and the special paste
- Select ADD . ok.
This will add the column values. have fun!!