You might also like
- Strategy to remove Machine translated pages from Google’s Search Index
- How to use same Virtual Machine in Multiple VMware Team
- Decrease Windows 7 / Vista load time by Delay Executing Start up programs
- How to Kill / Close Metro Apps using Windows 8 Task Manager
- Create printable Music Note with Sheet Music Editor
Here is another quick tip from excels special paste function. If you want to add , multiply, devide or subtract 2 columns in an excel sheet quickly using the special function is the only way. All you need is do a copy from a column and then right click on top of cell you want to perform the addition or whatever you want. Then just paste its specially.
- Select the cell values of which you want to other column. Now select the other set of columns where you want to add.
- Right click and the special paste
- Select ADD . ok.
This will add the column values. have fun!!