At time of festivals and events we love to send group sms. Though most of the phone do have feature to send mass sms but if you want to send a group SMS to a group which you have already sent a sms or want to re-edit to replace few names, BlackBerry has a very quick way to do it.
Steps to re-send group sms :
- Open the SMS which has a list of all recipients.
- Click the menu button and select Show Recipients
- This will open up the list of contact which you had added already.
- Now this list can be edited by removing or adding new contacts
- Now when you click ok after you are done with changes it opens a different conversation where you type or paste the sms.
Repeat this any number of time and you will not waste time adding the same set of recipients again.