You might also like
- Change Google Plus Layout, Post Width & Auto Refresh for Latest Content.
- RapidStack finds you Rapidshare files minus Dead links
- Download Free Battleship App for iPad
- Installed a New Windows? Try out the all in one Smart Installer Pack
- Video : Windows 8 Enterprise N RTM – Stock Apps + Desktop ( First look)
PayPal included transfer of money to Indian Banks accounts directly. That was a great news but in transfer process you will need IFSC code of the particular bank branch where you wish to transfer money. On request of one the guy MRINAL KANT BALODI in comments I was able to find the listed ifsc code on ICICI bank sites.
Here are the details:
- Follow the Receiving Funds via ICICI Bank RAPID Remittance: ( click to open) .
- At the end of the page you will see “Please Click here to view list of Banks and Bank Branches enabled for RTGS transactions and their IFSC codes”
- That links will start a download process of a 6MB excel file which contains RTGS and IFSC codes of Indian Banks.
However a word of caution., Please call your bank branch and get the code from them directly of if you are using this file, again verify it. I don’t think these codes will change but when it comes to money, be cautious.
What is RTGS ?
Real time gross settlement (RTGS) system, designed to make inter-bank payments and receipts safe, transparent and efficient
What is IFSC ?
Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) is an alpha numeric code designed to uniquely identify the bank-branches in India. This is 11 digit code with first 4 characters representing the banks code, the next character reserved as control character (Presently 0 appears in the fifth position) and remaining 6 characters to identify the branch. The MICR code has 9 digits to identify the bank-branch.
Disclaimer: I hold no responsibility about this numbers listed in files. Kindly confirm with you bank branch on the first hand