You might also like
- Quickly run slideshow of Wallpapers in any Windows 7 Theme
- How to disable the dim desktop when UAC prompts in Windows
- VideoCacheView : Copy temporary downloaded video files from Browser cache
- How to Move already installed Windows 8 Apps into Another Drive
- How to quickly rename Image Files using Windows Image Viewer
Starting from IE 9, this browser has address and tabs all in one line. This results in pushing the address bar on the left and less space. Now if you do feel suffocated because of this, IE 9 can help you make room by moving the stop and refresh button in the start and bring back the enter arrow for you. Though it does not increase any space but it reduces bit of clutter. Just right after the last tab and look for an option which says Move and Stop Refresh.