So we got the Nexus 6P yesterday, the silver model with 32 GB of internal storage. First thing that I noticed is that Flipkart has packaged a Huawei case which in my case is white colour, and the first generation Chromecast which is really a nice surprise, though we later realised that it was a launch offer. Check out the unboxing below, followed by first impressions.
- The box looked little awkward, specially with its thermocol like packaging.
- When it comes to the phone, it felt pretty light for its 5.7 inch display size.
- The rear module which holds the cameras and flash is actually built using Gorilla Glass.
- Two front facing stereo speakers should help in overall music and media experience though I need to check on that base thing.
- It supports Nano SIM card which is still not very common in India but not very hard to get things done.
- A sticker page comes in the box which is actually handy to figure out what is where on the phone.
- Out of 32 GB, you get around 25 GB free space of which 234 MB is used out for apps. 7 GB is occupied by system files.
- You can record videos at 4K Resolution and 1080P. The option to shoot video in slow motion is available via the Camera App when using Video mode.
- The camera turns to be really fast, specially the burst mode which is impressive.
The Box includes:
- Sim Ejector Tool
- White Earphones which looked a lot like Apples EarPods at first glance.
- USB Type C Cable which is terribly small.
- Big Size Charger with Type C Support and not a standard USB port. This is a bummer IMO because you cannot use this with any other phone or cannot have an cable either.
- Charging Cable is Pretty Long and has USB type C at both the ends.
Make sure to keep following us here and YouTube channel to for More NexusP videos and tutorials.