You might also like
- A Notepad like application helps you to focus on your writing
- How to find licenses and serial numbers of installed software
- Windows 7 : How to change power button action
- How to prevent programs suggesting to change default search providers
- Why plugging headphone in Vista / Windows 7 might not just work
Excellent tool for Command Line Junkies. This utility allows to switch or change monitor resolution from the command line. All you need is to add this into your Windows Environment and Path variables and it will work like a charm.
- qres.exe /x:640 Changes resolution to 640 x 480.
- qres.exe /x 1280 /y 1024 Changes resolution to 1280 x 1024. (If your graphics card supports it)
- qres.exe /c:8 Changes color resolution to 256 colors.
- qres.exe /c:16 Changes color resolution to high color (16 bit).
- qres.exe /c:24 Changes color resolution to true color (24 bit).
- qres.exe /r:0 Changes the refresh rate to Adapter Default.
- qres.exe /r:-1 Changes the refresh rate to Optimal.*
- qres.exe /r:80 Changes the refresh rate to 80 Hz.