You might also like
- iPad 2 : Both the console & the controller [ Video ]
- How to directly add contacts from Office Outlook to Windows Live Messenger
- Digital Lens to help developers build UI for visually impaired
- Free Android app to test your Touchscreen
- Google Accounts : Get SMS notification about Password Change and Suspicious Login Attempt
If you are planning to install windows by using a USB drive or your friends CD rom isnt working to install Windows Win TO Flash is a quick option which lets you create an exact copy of Windows DVD or CD to flash. Not all software allow you create a copy disk on USB drive but with this you can.
Like Nirmal points out, this is specifically useful when it comes to netbook where you don’t have a DVD or CD rom.
It also gives you option to select steps for formatting, creating folder structure, copy files etc. In case you want to skip any of them, use the process steps tab to unselect them.
And in case you dont like so many steps and options to be show up, Just launch the Wizard mode which takes care of all most suitable options for the particular copy mode you select.
You can download Win to Flash from here