You might also like
- RK Launcher – Quick access the applications and utilities with ease
- Dont like a website in Google Search Result ? Block it
- How to Fake magazine covers with your picture [ Tricks ]
- How to add a Facebook Send Button with Like Button on your Website
- Make your Task-bar items Center Aligned with Task Dock
Users whose Notebooks run on discharging battery all the time end up most of the time checking how much battery is left during the last hours. There is no way you get to know how much notebook battery is left in a blink. Laptop Battery Alarm is a good option where you get sound notification but only at certain point.
What if you can have the battery meter literally showing how much of battery power is left on your taskbar without occupying much space and any resource ?
Introducing Battery Bar, A simple application for windows notebook to see how much battery is left with the same ease you see the clock :). And if you want to get more details just hove it and you will know it all. Used along with Laptop battery Alarm makes an productive combination in case you do miss noticing the taskbar. ( Via TechNix Update )