You might also like
- Make your kids learn the numbers and alphabets with free Android app
- Copy Handler makes file copy process in windows Useful and Smart
- Track International flights status live with Flight tracker
- Why plugging headphone in Vista / Windows 7 might not just work
- Got a Question on Windows 7 ? Ask MicrosoftHelps@Twitter
Right click on any file or folder and use Send-to. This is one of the most powerful feature in Windows which I had used right from the time I started using it, specially when I needed to sort files. Though this is useful for many of us but there is no direct way you can manipulate it to work lot better ( which we always wish for ), such as if you want to copy file and move it to a folder instead of just copying it.
SendtoToys is one application which helps you in configuring it to increase your productivity. Here are the features in nutshell :
- Add Folders, Application shortcut in the menu. So you can right click an image and open with any particular editor you want.
- Allows you to copy, move or create shortcut any where.
- Powerful clipboard support. Allows you to copy path names, file names and launch in the command prompt itself. How the file names are sent to the clipboard can be manipulated e.g. Use UNC format instead.
Related : Send to many more places : Windows 7