You might also like
Many a times it is required to have a screenshot sent to multiple places than just in the editor. Lets say you have created a Profile which resizes the picture and adds curve shape to it. Now done that you would like to send it to your Boss via email, get it printed, save to a folder and so on. SnagIt allows you to capture screen shots and manipulate before you save it as a final output .
How to send captured images to Multiple outputs
- Open you SnagIt tool
- Under profile settings , look for output. Click on it
- You should be able to see Multiple Output Menu, Check it.
- Now again click on Output and select Word and Excel options one by one. They will be highlighted after selection
- Now capture a screen shot
- This will now open the snagit editor where you can modify the screenshot.
- Once you are done, select Finish Profile and select option like Word and Excel.
- This will add the screenshot to the program accordingly.
Now if you want to send it directly to Word or Excel or any other program without seeing a preview, use the red button and deselect preview option when you configure Multiple Options Menu. This will then directly send the output.