You might also like
- Media Widget for Android: one touch access to Media Files and Camera
- Nemo Lists Last Modfied / Opened Files in Calendar view [ Windows ]
- CD Check insures that you got a healthy CD before its too late
- Convert your SMS to SMS slang with transl8it!
- Where to find all troubleshooting tools in Windows ? No not in Control Panel
You can translate to and from 34 languages, like Arabic, Bulgarian, Italian, Japanese, Catalan, Korean, Chinese, Latvian, Croatian, Lithuanian, Czech, Norwegian, Danish, Polish, Dutch, Portuguese, English, Romanian, Filipino, Russian, Finnish, Serbian, French, Slovak, German, Slovenian, Greek, Spanish, Hebrew, Swedish, Hindi, Ukrainian, Indonesian, and Vietnamese.
This tool is a very simple and easy to use way to get translations in multiple languages at once, have a look at the animation below.
It translates the text as you type in the box, also supports the paste that is you can copy from anywhere and paste here to get it translated in other languages.
While you are trying to get a text translated to other language, and in case you don’t know the language in which you have the text, still you can use Nice Translation with auto detect option in the section where you specify the language of text to be translated.
My Experience with Nice Translation –
- Doesn’t require any registration, simply start translating.
- Fast, translates as you type.
- Results are accurate, though I could only check for English to Hindi and vice versa, as I don’t know any other language.
If you know other languages too, try it and share with us about the accuracy of translations. Try Nice Translator