You might also like
- How to implement Google Adsense Search in WordPress blog and Make Money
- Volume 2 Changes Audio Level when you switch change audio output
- How to block SMS, Email, MMS, PIN, BIS and Enterprise email in BlackBerry
- How to Promote a Facebook Comment Thread
- Simple trick to hide iPad / iPhone Lock & keep somebody busy looking for that
You can translate to and from 34 languages, like Arabic, Bulgarian, Italian, Japanese, Catalan, Korean, Chinese, Latvian, Croatian, Lithuanian, Czech, Norwegian, Danish, Polish, Dutch, Portuguese, English, Romanian, Filipino, Russian, Finnish, Serbian, French, Slovak, German, Slovenian, Greek, Spanish, Hebrew, Swedish, Hindi, Ukrainian, Indonesian, and Vietnamese.
This tool is a very simple and easy to use way to get translations in multiple languages at once, have a look at the animation below.
It translates the text as you type in the box, also supports the paste that is you can copy from anywhere and paste here to get it translated in other languages.
While you are trying to get a text translated to other language, and in case you don’t know the language in which you have the text, still you can use Nice Translation with auto detect option in the section where you specify the language of text to be translated.
My Experience with Nice Translation –
- Doesn’t require any registration, simply start translating.
- Fast, translates as you type.
- Results are accurate, though I could only check for English to Hindi and vice versa, as I don’t know any other language.
If you know other languages too, try it and share with us about the accuracy of translations. Try Nice Translator