You might also like
- Record an Audio, and instantly email it to anyone [Free Android App]
- Songbird : A desktop web player, digital jukebox and web browser [ Audio Players ]
- Filter huge log files with Text line Filter
- boomBOTTLE brings in Weatherproof Wireless Speaker (iPhone & Android) for Cyclists
- Free PDF Reader for iPad: iRead PDF
If the Windows Phone 7 Update is failing for you every time you tried, Microsoft Support teams has released a Windows Phone Support tool which will help you resolve some possible issues. As of now the tool helps you in resolving two issues :
- 800705B4: The timer ran out on what we were trying to do.
- 80180080: We couldn’t update your phone because your operating system might be corrupt.
The details of steps are given here which you should follow step by step. Also make sure you have taken a backup of your phone before this.
As a warning, please do not use this tool if your Phone OS is greater than version 7.0.7390.0 or higher. To find out your OS version go to Settings > About > More info. Look for the number next to “OS version”.
This is actually a Fix It Kind of solution which Microsoft Windows Phone team has created for Windows Phone 7 which can resolve all these small errors. Download