You might also like
- Create RUN based Shortcuts for all Windows Users : Win + R Alias Manager
- Automatically change default printer when you change your network in Windows 7
- Free Download Birds Wallpaper Pack [50+ high resolution]
- Save priority for each program from Task Manager
- CD Check insures that you got a healthy CD before its too late
Ever wondered if you can type everything in the way you actually write on paper ? Stop wondering and actually you can do it with Free Fonts generator which allows you to create True Type fonts with your handwriting ( handwriting fonts ) and that without spending a penny. And for geeks its like digitize your handwriting :D.
Now to have your own handwriting in the fonts some steps are to be followed.
- What they do is give you a template which you need to print and then fill in with your handwriting. Its all A, b , c 8, etc etc most of the characters which are required for the fonts.
- The next step is to scan it and upload to them. They must be using some OCR technique to convert them into real True type fonts.
- Once uploaded it gives you a preview of how your font would look like.
- If satisfied the whole font package will be give to you as free fonts download.
- The last step is to install it. Select it when you want to type in word or any document and have fun
Here are some examples you would love to see :
- Your own handwriting turned into your very own font for free
- Optionally include your signature
- You’ll have your very own font within 15 minutes
- Make as many fonts as you like
- Use your fonts on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
- Personalize your digital scrapbook pages
- Make your own “family handwriting history”
- Use your fonts in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and every program that you own