Ever wondered if you can type everything in the way you actually write on paper ? Stop wondering and actually you can do it with Free Fonts generator which allows you to create True Type fonts with your handwriting ( handwriting fonts ) and that without spending a penny. And for geeks its like digitize your handwriting :D.
Now to have your own handwriting in the fonts some steps are to be followed.
- What they do is give you a template which you need to print and then fill in with your handwriting. Its all A, b , c 8, etc etc most of the characters which are required for the fonts.
- The next step is to scan it and upload to them. They must be using some OCR technique to convert them into real True type fonts.
- Once uploaded it gives you a preview of how your font would look like.
- If satisfied the whole font package will be give to you as free fonts download.
- The last step is to install it. Select it when you want to type in word or any document and have fun 🙂
Here are some examples you would love to see :
- Your own handwriting turned into your very own font for free
- Optionally include your signature
- You’ll have your very own font within 15 minutes
- Make as many fonts as you like
- Use your fonts on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
- Personalize your digital scrapbook pages
- Make your own “family handwriting history”
- Use your fonts in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and every program that you own