You might also like
- Microsoft Tag : Snap or scan a Tag image anywhere you see it
- Want to cook something quick and with less calories ? Try Google Recipes
- Create Kid’s Corner with Restricted Profile on Android 4.3 & It’s Drawbacks
- How to take screenshot in iPad and turn it off completely
- Reboot multiple computers remotely and make sure they are back online
Windows 7 Favorite feature is very productive if you visit same folders more often and it displays all your favorite folder on top left navigation in the explorer. If you want to delete any item inside it you can just do a right-click and select remove but if you want to delete multiple items from it, you cannot do it from the explorer itself.
All Windows 7 favorite are stored in a folder C:\Users\<username>\Links. If you open this you would see all the items are mere shortcuts. Now you can select any number of items and just delete in one click from here which will clean up your Windows 7 Favorite list.