You might also like
- Microsoft Web Platform : Turbocharge to build and run Web sites and applications on Windows
- Increase your Windows clipboard history size with xNeat
- Create Command Line like Queries for Web
- How to run IP messenger on different port number
- Cheat-Sheets : One stop solution to get the Round-ups, Quick reference cards , Guides and cheat sheets
Magnifier is a good option if you want to temporary see something in bigger size but if you want to increase size permanently, Windows 7 allows you to increase the Windows text and other objects by 125 and 150% of the default available. Go to Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Display and set the magnification.
However there is only one catch here. The increase in display text and objects might make things not to fit in the screen resolution. So make sure you have high resolution set for this.