You might also like
- How to Filter Google Plus users who are Not Yet in your Circle
- Features of Office 2013 Word that changed Compared to Office 2010 Word
- Block USB access for multiple computer with USB blocker
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection Keyboard Shortcut
- Bring Back the Classic Windows XP Start menu into Windows 7
Though Windows XP is almost dying off but if you still have one because you have a lot of legacy apps to be migrated, You can still taste the look and feel of Windows 8 with the theme just made for Windows XP. This theme is developed by email@example.com. ( This theme has been removed, So I will suggest to use this theme which works on Windows 7 Also )
Video Demo :
You get the Windows 8 Shell, Icons, Logo, Login Screen, Boot Screen, Start menu, Start Screen, Live Tiles, Share Bar
With windows 8 taskbar skin, Ribbon toolbar. It almost replicates what Windows 8 Developer Preview has to offer in terms of look and feel.
How to Install :
- First Make a Restore Point so if something goes wrong all you need is restore back.
- Download the theme from here. Link is on right hand side.
- After this it will install UX Theme Patch and lot of other DLL will be patched. This is the reason I asked you to create a restore point.
- Next the computer will reboot and you will have a lot of features of Windows 8 right there.
Now it is possible that this might not work on all the Windows Xp installation because of hardware limitations. I have seen one failing for me on an older machine but worked on a new machine. As the apps and DLL need bit of hardware or high-end rendering, it may so happen with you.
Related : Check out More Windows XP Theme Collection