You might also like
- How to change resolution of slide show on fly with Office PowerPoint
- Get notified when a place physically changes on Google Maps
- SnagIt Tips and Tricks : Enabling Advanced Image formats and Auto file name option
- Download DB Visualizer 6.0 with Vista Support
- Pin tabs as App in Firefox 4 for better tab management
Good news for Mathematics lovers who had missed using Maths equations and graphs in Word and OneNote. Now there is an official add in which can help you in creating them.
Once you install, you can find all the mathematical tools right under a new tab, Mathematics.
You can now plot graphs in 2D and 3D, calculate numerical results, solve equations or inequalities, and simplify algebraic expressions while taking notes using OneNote or when preparing document using Office Word.