Decision making is a tough job, when it comes to groups, getting different views from different people in the community or group is a cumbersome job.
Zapproved seems to be the solution for this issue, a simple online tool, with extremely simple user interface, updates the status of proposals immediately and at the same time sends notifications to all the participants in the proposal.
Sign up, login with your email address and password, and start making proposals. A form appears in front of you, to make a proposal, simply key in the details, like, email addresses of approves, message for the proposal, any file that you want to attach with the proposal, a due date and a priority level for the proposal.
As soon as you send the approval, Zapprover, generates and sends email to every approver you mentioned, this email contains the proposal, as well as provides an interface in the mail itself so that approvers can respond with the help of ‘Approve’ and ‘Deny’ buttons, and comment on them as well.
Email updates are sent to every approver, in order to provide them updates of comment and response of other approver. Once every approver in group has made a decision, the approval process record is archived for future reference. These records can be sorted by date/recipient/ project to make them easy to access.
You can customize Zapproved, as per your choice using the setting page, as shown below.
Reason behind, My liking for Zapproved
- You can allow anyone as approver, even if he/she doesn’t have Zapprover account.
- Proposal message can be accompanied by a file, as attachment.
- Online tool, no installations.
- Simple user interface.
- Can be easily synchronized with your contacts in Outlook.
- As of now, in beta, and Free.
- Completed proposals, are archived, and available on Zapproved servers forever.
- Approvers, and Proposal creator, can add comments, to every proposal, apart from deny or accept.
So try Zapprover, make even the toughest decisions, in few simple steps..Have your say n tell us how did you like it.