Amazon Cloud Player doesn’t support playing songs on iOS device but you can download and listen them in Safari inbuilt player. We know it’s not a solution but here is something better. This will work on iPad, iPhone and iPod.
- Select a Song and Tap on Download in Amazon Cloud Player
- The song starts downloading and then playing in Safari.
- Now click on the Arrow out button next to address bar and select Add to Home Screen.
- Give it a proper name, preferably name of the song.
- Repeat this for couple of songs.
Next time you want to listen to the song, just tap to launch you will not even need to signup. :D. You can download songs either from Cloud Drive or Cloud Player, doesn’t make a difference. I tried using Cloud Player.