Many a times it is necessary to extract audio from video so you can use it elsewhere while auditing for example I use it to mix it with some other video play which can be a dance show or when I need to enhance the audio before producing the video.
Pazera Free Audio Extractor is a free software which helps you extract audio or convert a video into audio. It uses ffmpeg for conversion which is a popular cross-platform solution to record, convert and stream audio and video.
What I liked most about this converter unlike many other converters are :
- Batch Conversion
- Can create a script file which can be used manually or with any other task scheduler to run at desired time. Useful for large video conversions.
- If you need to leave in between, you can save your file list. This saves time next time so you need to manually locate files and add again. The only drawback is that it does not save profile settings and Output Format.
How it Works : Video Demo
- Create personalized profile for sound quality.
- Supports format like P3, AAC, AC3, WMA, OGG, FLAC or WAV.
- You can also extract the original audio format.
- Set Time Offset from starting of video or from the end.
- You can also set duration.
- If the video supports Audio In track format, it can extract a particular track also.
- Output of the file can be limited.
- For Power users if you are aware of FFMPEG, you can use this software to pass more parameters.
- Option to control file name and close the application once the conversion is complete.
- You can also convert audio file from one format to another making it a universal audio converter.
- Supports Drag and Drop.