We have been posting about several PDF tools. Recently we posted about AnyBizSoft’s Free PDF to Text Converter. Later I came to know that AnyBizSoft made the announcement the latest version of their PDF to Word which also is the first PDF to Word Converter for MS Office 2010 and Windows 7.
Thanks to Melvin from AnyBizSoft who gave me a Free License and helped us to make a Giveaway of 10 License for AnyBizSoft’s PDF to Word.
So, let us have a look at the Snapshots of both the PDF file and the Word File generated after the conversion.
And shown below is the snapshot of the same file after Conversion to Word.
So, if you ask me, I would say this is the best PDF to Word converter I have ever seen, though I have used some Pro version of different converters.
Using the AnyBizSoft’s PDF to Word is damn easy, you can add files simply using the Drag and Drop feature, or you can use the ‘Add PDF Files’ button.
As shown above, you can choose the pages which you want to convert in Word, or the whole PDF file.
If the PDF file is Password Protected, you will be asked for the Password before converting.
Here is the list of Features and System Requirements as seen on the Product Page –
User-friendly interface, easy to use
- One operating interface
- All the settings can be done in the operating window
- Support importing Adobe PDF 1.0 – 1.7 formats (.pdf)
- Support exporting plain text files (.txt)
- Support encrypted PDF files conversion
- Support importing multiple files as many as 10 PDF files
- Support dragging and dropping PDF files into the program
- Support multi-language conversion: English, French, Spanish, German, Italy, Dutch, and Portuguese
- Batch conversion–multiple PDF files can be converted at the same time
- Partial conversion–you can select any pages of the PDF file to convert
- Shortcut conversion—Right-click on a PDF file and convert it into text without launching the program.
- OS: Windows 2003/XP/Vista/7
- Minimum hardware requirements: 500 MHz processor, 256 MB Memory, 15 MB hard disk space
I have tried using all the features (except the multi language Support thing) and the results are awesome.
Well as stated in the title we have 10 licenses as the Giveaway and the winners will be decided on the basis of any of the below.
- Retweets : Follow our Network, TSNW @ twitter and then Retweet this post link using @tsnw at the end.
- Or Become a fan of our network TSNW @Facebook and then Retweet this post link using @tsnw at the end.
- or make comment which makes on this post
Then we would pickup 10 readers ( 5+ 5 ) from that. Competition closes in 48 hours.
We recently posted the review of PDF to Word application by AnyBizSoft, and as mentioned in the post, we have 10 License for the product as a giveaway for our readers.
We got Tweets and Comments about the post, we have chosen 5 Winners from the People who Re-tweeted and 5 Winners from the comments made on this post.
Twitter users will be contacted via DM in order to send their email in DM to @TSNW (If your Twitter handle is here in the list, Please send us your Email address in DM) –
And the winners from comments sections are (We will send the License information on your Email address you have used while commenting) –
- Arvind Jose T.
If you have Re-Tweeted or Commented and couldn’t get lucky, Try yo participate in this Giveaway to win a 1-year License of Lifestream Backup, or stay tuned for another Giveaway which is on the way.