JPG and PNG are the two most widely used image formats. When you capture a screenshot or download an image from the internet, it is often stored as a JPG or PNG file. You might want to convert these JPEG and PNG files to PDF format to share with someone. So, in this article, we will show you how to convert JPEG and PNG images into PDF format using a few online tools on Windows 11/ 10.
How to Convert JPG and PNG Image Files to PDF in Windows 11/10
So, given below are five online tools you can use to convert JPEG and PNG images into PDF on your Windows 11/ 10 PC:
- Adobe Acrobat
- PNG To PDF
- I Love PDF
- PDF Converter
All these online tools are free to use.
1] Adobe Acrobat
You can convert your JPEG or PNG images via Adobe Acrobat online tool. Given below are some of its features:
- Online JPG to PDF conversion: You can convert PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, or JPG images to PDF.
- Quick image PDF conversion: Drag and drop or upload an image file and it will convert it to PDF in seconds. You can either download the converted file or sign in to share the converted file.
- Keeps the image quality high: The Acrobat online converter ensures that the image quality in the final PDF document is high.
- Work across all platforms: You can use the JPG to PDF converter in any web browser, including Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. The utility also works with all operating systems, including Mac, Windows, and Linux.
Steps to Convert using Adobe Acrobat
- Drag and drop the image you want to convert into the drop zone, or press the Select a file button to upload the image into the tool.
- Acrobat automatically converts the file from an image format to PDF after uploading it.
- Click the Download button to save the PDF to your PC. You can sign in to your Adobe account to share the PDF.
2] PNG To PDF
PNG to PDF is another online platform where you can convert your PNG or JPEG images into PDF. Given below are some features of the PNG to PDF tool:
- Add multiple images: You can combine several PNG or JPEG images into a single PDF file for cataloging and sharing.
- Unlimited file size: No file size limit, registration, or watermark for the images you want to convert to PDF.
- High-resolution images: This tool enables t images to rotate, optimize, and scale while maintaining the original resolution.
Steps to Convert using PNG to PDF
- Choose the PNF to PDF tab and click on the UPLOAD FILES button. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the image into the drop point. You can select up to 20 images to convert to a PDF. Once you upload the images, it will be automatically converted into a PDF.
- The thumbnails of the converted files will be visible after the conversion. Click the DOWNLOAD button to download the PDF for the individual converted images. If you want to combine all the uploaded images into one PDF, click the COMBINED button.
3] I Love PDF
I Love PDF is a platform to work with PDFs where you can easily convert a JPEG or PNG image into a PDF. It is free and easy to use as well. Given below are some features of I Love PDF:
- Comprehensive PDF Management: From merging to editing, iLovePDF is a flexible application that combines several features into a single helpful solution, providing the user with numerous advantages.
- Adaptive Design: The software’s cross-platform compatibility provides accessibility across various operating systems and devices, offering an all-around user experience.
- Customer Service: Prompt service and software documentation in tutorials ensure a pleasant user experience.
- Vast PDF tools: The free version provides extensive options to organize your PDF, convert from PDF, convert to PDF, edit PDF, and PDF security.
Steps to Convert using I Love PDF
- Choose your JPEG or PNG image by clicking the Select JPEG images button. You also have the option to upload the images via Google Drive or Dropbox. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the image into the image-dropping area.
- You can edit the images you want to convert to a PDF on the next page
- You can click on the plus sign to add more images to the PDF.
- You can also select the page orientation, page size, and margin of the images you want to convert.
- If you want multiple to merge into one PDF file, check the box next to Merge all images in one PDF file.
- After customizing the options, click the Convert to PDF button to convert the images into PDF.
- Click the Download PDF button to download and save the PDF file to your PC. You also have the option to save the converted PDF file to Google Drive and Dropbox.
- You also have the option to share a link to the PDF and to download the PDF onto your phone using a QR code.
You can convert your JPEG or PNG images via Smallpdf online tool. Given below are some of its features:
- Security: All file transfers are protected by professional SSL encryption. Furthermore, all files on their systems are automatically deleted.
- Work on all devices: Registering or installing any software is unnecessary. The online PDF converter works flawlessly on all devices and browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera.
- Excellent quality: Assures the highest quality of PDF conversion.
- Convert files to PDF and other formats: PDFs can be created or converted all in one spot. Excel, Word, PPT, JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, and GIF are all supported by this tool.
- Accessible from any location: With an internet connection, you can access the free PDF file converter from anywhere. Smallpdf PDF converter is entirely cloud-based.
Steps to Convert using Smallpdf
- Click the CHOOSE FILES button to upload the image you want to convert to a PDF. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the image into the image drop point.
- You can also upload images from Dropbox or Google Drive.
- You can add more images by clicking the Add files button.
- You can change the image by changing the page orientation, size, and margin.
- Once you are done making changes to the images, press the Convert button to convert all the images into a single PDF file.
- The Tools button includes numerous options like convert, compress, view, edit, convert from PDF to PDF, and sign and security options for your files.
- You have the ability to download the PDF file onto your computer. In addition, you can choose to compress the file to a smaller size and send it directly to Dropbox or Google Drive. Other options include editing and organizing the PDF, adding a password, and even signing it electronically.
5] PDF Converter
You can convert your JPEG or PNG images via PDF Converter online tool. Given below are some of its features:
- Free trial: You can convert files to and from PDF for free with the free trial of the online PDF converter, or join up for one of their subscriptions for unlimited access to their full range of features. You can also upload and convert several files to PDF simultaneously.
- File encryption: The privacy of your data is well protected. All of your files are encrypted with 256-bit SSL, ensuring the security of your files, documents, and data. Your data will not be shared with any third parties.
- Automatic file deletion: You can download and delete your files from their servers after converting a document to PDF. The files will be automatically eliminated from their server after three hours to ensure the security of your data.
- A collection of useful file conversion tools: PDF converter can do more than convert files to PDF. You can easily alter your PDF files using a range of tools, from compression and rotation to merging two different PDFs and splitting one PDF into two.
- Conversion to a universal format: This free file converter is compatible with all operating systems, including Windows, Mac, and Linux. As a result, you can convert files to PDF from any operating system or device as long as you have an Internet connection.
Steps to Convert using PDF Converter:
- Click the Choose files button to upload the image you want to convert. Alternatively, you can choose the images from Dropbox or Google Drive or load the file via a URL.
- Once the image is uploaded, you can click the Add more files (purple button with a plus sign) button to add more images. You also have the option to zoom in or zoom out the uploaded images, rotate, delete, and drag and drop to reorder the images.
- In the Tools section, you can perform various actions on converted PDF files, such as converting to PDF, converting from PDF, merging and splitting, and securing PDFs. However, merging all images into one is the only option, and creating separate PDF files for each image is only possible with the PRO version of the PDF Converter tool.
- After you are done editing the images, click the Create PDF button.
- The image or images will be converted into a PDF file. You can download the file to your PC or save it in Dropbox or Google Drive. You will have additional options to protect, merge, or compress the PDF.
It is as easy as converting your PNG or JPEG images into a PDF file using any online PDF converter tool. All these tools are free to use but may come with some restrictions as the entire features may be accessible in the paid or PRO version of these tools.
All these online converter tools also provide multiple options to convert documents in Microsoft tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. So, if you are in a situation where you want to quickly merge any PNG or JPEG images into a PDF file for an emergency work or academic situation, these tools will come in handy to get the work done.