I was able to pickup this tool from our discussion group which seems to be a good option when you want to convert any PowerPoint to Silverlight application i.e. WPF applications run in browser.
Though according to experts it is not 100% full proof because of lack of animation support but it should work for most of the cases i.e. Static Slides. Here is the list of features :
- PPT Convertor with WPF interface
- Presentation Gallery Control (fish-eye) to Show and Launch Converted PPT’s
- Custom Web Server for Hosting Converted PPT’s (No Dependency on IIS)
- Reusable PPT Viewer Component Showing Slides in familiar PowerPoint Look and Feel
- Slide Navigation Controls (backward-forward